UKHUNTERS.STREAM HOUSE RULES
We have a few house rules in place to make sure our Facebook page runs as smoothly as possible. Please take a moment to read them before interacting on our page. Failure to follow these rules could get your comments removed and your Facebook profile banned from further interaction.
1) Regardless of our personal views, suspects are always innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. For that reason we do not share live feeds or name potential suspects. Any names we may publish on our Facebook page, or our website, have come directly from a police issued press release or a credible news outlet following a charge or conviction. Anybody posting live feeds or naming potential predators will have their posts removed.
2) This is not a place to expose hunters and decoys. Most of them use an anonymous alias and we must respect that as they also have families and children. Anybody revealing their real names will be banned.
3) We are 100% against bullying and any member that thinks abuse is acceptable is not welcome. We strongly support the community in maintaining high standards of participation. If you consider that a comment does not comply with these rules then please drop us a private message via our Facebook page. Please only private message us for serious complaints, not simply because you disagree with something that has been said.
4) We don’t get involved with the politics, drama, and fighting between the different hunting groups. Please keep any dramas outside. Any provocative posts will be removed so please don’t waste your time.
5) Be polite. We have people of all ages on our Facebook page. If you wouldn’t say it to your grandparents then please don’t say it here. Try and avoid the use of swear words or crude or sexual language. Keep your comments relevant to the story or topic and please do not insult other contributors.
Please remember once your comment has been posted, anyone with an Internet connection can read it. Please try and make your comment clear to ensure that it is not misunderstood. Also, consider how your comment could be received by others.